Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The First Post

This is hopefully will become a place for folks to discover new music. I hope to have this site running full force by March. If you would like to submit your music to the site please email me at pearlsnapman [at] gmail [dot] com for info on how to do that. The music on this site will focus mostly on Indie Rock, Alt-Country/Americana, Folk, and Bluegrass. While I hate to "ban" any genre, these are the types of music I am most into. If you are a bad ass metal band, it might be lost on me. If you'd like to contribute to this blog please email me as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I was sitting at Frankies when Two Cow canceled as well. They apparently did reschedule for last Saturday, but I was at In-laws. Keep an eye on their MySpace page for dates...they apparently do play the area. I'll keep an eye on your blog, and if TCG plays again in the area, we'll have to drink. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete